Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

under duress

Well, I've been chastised by my buddy Sabrina for "not updating my blog. At least leave a post." So, posting away. Life has been interesting. Still seeking gainful employment and trying to keep my house clean. What fun. However went to a concert last night with Doug and Jenn and had a great time. That was awesome. It was Warren Barfield, Barlow Girl, and some other guy who's name I just blanked but I enjoyed his music and bought a CD. Also signed up to sponsor a cute little guy in Etheopia. (or however you spell that) We should at some point receive a letter from this cutie. Looking forward to that. Not much else to report. Or at least, not much that I'm going to tell you people. Hee hee! Take it easy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no mention of the "rabbit" activity at home?

4:31 PM, May 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home