Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Yeah yeah yeah

So here we are almost at Christmas. OK. Anyway, Brandon and I have both caught the head cold from that really warm place down south, and I don't mean Texas. Miserable. I called Brandon at work to see how he was feeling and he sounds just fine, whereas I am blowing my nose every 2 minutes and hanging over the toilet when I'm not. The cold medicine seems to help with that exploding-head feeling but it doesn't do a thing for the nausea. How much you wanna bet that I still feel like this the day Christmas rolls in? I'm supposed to go to a wedding this week. At the moment I'm not sure how I will pull that off. I wish these nasty colds would wait to pop up when I have nothing going on. The last one I got was during mid-terms and I thought that was going to be the end of my education. Turns out I did fine on the exams, I just can't really remember taking them. Oh, by the way, I earned a 3.35 gpa this term and Brandon got a 3.79 which puts him on the dean's list. Proud of us!! So here I am, sick as a dog and I have family from New Mexico visiting and places I'm supposed to be and things I'm supposed to do and I just want to go back to bed. Oh well, maybe that's what I'll do. Couldn't hurt, right? If anyone out there knows of any miracle cures or remedies, I would be eternally grateful. If not, merry Christmas anyway and drive safely out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

MERRY CHIRSTMAS WEATHERS FAMILY!

6:17 PM, December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home