Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, April 30, 2006

This Is My Brother.


This is my Harley Riding, studly, muscular, masculine hottie brother.


That's why this is just so damn funny


Ok, seriously. He bought the little dirt bike for his kids, and of course had to try it out too. I saw my sis-in-law ride it as well, and I'm sure I will too at some point.

On another serious note, the Harley that is in the top picture was my father's. My darling brother bought it. I'm not going to lie and say that there were no sentimental ties. I'm not going to say that I don't truly appreciate the fact that he bought it, nor will I say that I'm not proud that he and his wife (my homegirl, yo) could afford it and were willing to bear the expense.

I would also never imply that I'm thrilled that this two-wheeled object that has no feelings will remain in the family.

I would never say these things 'cause I'm callous and practical.

Damn, I love this family. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Oh my gawd.. look at him in full leathers!

11:10 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Hey now! That is MY Harley man!

8:37 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Sorry... the leather got to me.

1:43 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

It's all good! Just remember - just looky no touchy! Hee Hee!
I had the same impression when I looked at him too!

9:14 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

You are such a goof ball France! Posting these pictures of "The Man" and all. Hey thanks for all your help and all the other night. I appreciate you calling and offering to help and then showing up and pitching in. Plus it was fun to share a few drinks afterwards. Doug really appreciated Brandon's help too. What time is dinner at your house? What do you want me to bring?

4:15 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

Hey girlie, dinner on Saturday starts at 5. I'd say later, but if you show up early we can drink and B.S. before we eat.

That evening at your house was a riot, I had a blast! I'm always willing to work for liquer!!

;-)

9:41 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Looks like Saturday just freed up a little so maybe we will come over earlier. No Minute Rice or I'm not comin! Just kiddin' I'll bring my own rice! Hee Hee!

8:46 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Ok that is a lie. It may not be earlier than 5 but we'll try. We will come over as soon as all the post holes are the recommended 3 feet deep. I think we will be able to finish the Hawg Pen tonight - dependent on wind of course.

6:59 AM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home