Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This, that and the other...

So, hey y'all. Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. Happy cellulite and over-stuffedness to all. I hope none of us look like we got hit in the back of the legs with a bag of nickels. In any case, cooked my first bird this year. It turned out great. However, I had to overcome my urge to dissect it. It was hard. Just so you know. No, for those of you waiting with breathless anticipation, I did not receive my paper yet. I love my teacher but she is not forthcoming with the info and the weather was bad (among other schedule issues) so I was not in class on Monday. Who knows? I'll keep ya posted unless it's embarrassing in which case I will just change the subject. I expect no major pursuits, too. So shut up (your name here). Anyway, it's late and I'm drugged with a bunch of counter-acting medications (isn't that how Elvis died?) so I'm off to bed to dream dreams of the Rock and maybe of Montel Jordan, if I'm lucky. This is how we do it.......

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Yes, it was a run by nickle flicking here at my house.. and I have the dents to proove it...

3:31 PM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home