Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Big fat ssssiiiiigggggghhhhhh.

Well, it looks as if we are surviving Rotavirus. Thank God. Corbin is pretty much back to normal with the exception of some mildly squishy poop. He is no longer on any medication and I feel that he is sleeping normally as he is back to bouncing on me in the morning when he gets bored with Noggin. We did take him to see Hoodwinked today and he loved it. It was one of our little gifts to him for his baptismal birthday which he was sick for. He also got some new Veggie Tales stuff and some Hermie stuff and a beanie that he has to share with me. He keeps telling me that the baptismal birthday is important because that is the day he bacame God's baby. I thought that was pretty cool. He is running around being a crazy dude today and Brandon and I are playing catch-up with the homework stuff. Whee. Anyway, hopefull he won't get sick for a while after this. We are saving the anti-puke medication and guarding it like it is liquid gold. That stuff is the best!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home