Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, March 23, 2006

You gotta hear this...

OK, so I'll admit that I was randomly trolling blogs, bouncing aimlessly from blogroll to blogroll when came across this really awesome Christian blog that included this great quote. I had to post it here because my be-hatches (you know who you are) would not only love it, but need to know it.

Enjoy girls!

....."Recently I heard a pastor say that there are times when it is of the utmost importance that a wife bows her head in submission so that God has a clear shot when he smacks her husband upside his head. I'm pretty sure I've witnessed one of those times"....

Don't know who said it (forgiveness, please!) but for those of us who can't say the word "submission" without making a bitter-beer face, this is the perfect quote to put it all in perspective.

My good deed for the day is done.

(Actually, that's probably all you'll get out of me for months on end, so you may as well bask in my magnanimous gesture like kitties in sunshine.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

That's great!

(Thanks for coming by my blog!)

2:00 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Hee Hee!

1:47 PM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home