Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah.

So, anyway. Whatever. Ug. I give up.

What I'm trying to say is that it was a long and trying day. We had some interesting issues at work today, although if the issues are anything, they're unusual!

Had class, that was fun as usual, but I wasn't really feeling up to it.

Then I came home.

Had to scare up my own dinner (damn that wife of mine) took Corb in for a bath and then did the homework.

How fun.

Played a quick game of mousetrap and then the boy was off to bed.

At this point I've been surfing, returning phone calls, blogging and watching a show about modern weapons.

Boring I know, but I didn't want you bastards to say I wasn't keeping you updated.

So there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Well, I..... um... went to Costco and bought 30 pounds of hamburger. Then I bagged it up. Then I re-arranged my deep-freezer.

You win. The mousetrap game clearly pushes you over the finish line first.

8:55 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

My loyal and regular readers.

You know, like.......you.

8:43 PM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home