Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, July 03, 2008

An update about a whole lot of nothing.

My week thus far.

Monday we were still recovering from the weekend with as little activity as possible.

Tuesday we wandered into town to go to a birthday party at the local bowling/video game/mini-golf/go-cart place and that was fun.

Wednesday my mom came in the early evening to see the kids and we went for drinks at the pub to catch up, since she'd just come back from New Mexico. She caught me up on the extended family and I caught her up on the college crap we are dealing with now. Got home from that, put the kids to bed and started a movie (License to Wed) which sucked. We watched maybe 30-45 minutes of it and then shut it off. I then vaccuumed the whole house (except the boys' room, they were sleeping in it) and spot cleaned all the carpets and rugs. They look much better today, but I think we'll still rent a carpet cleaner before we move and do them again. I'd like to move with clean rugs.

So, yeah. My week has been pretty boring so far, and I'm ok with that. I've visited with a few pals, but mostly it's just the daily grind. Here are some random photos for your enjoyment.




2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

You can't declare that a movie sucks when you only saw the opening credits. 30-45 minutes? Watch the whole thing THEN decide it sucks. Till then your opinion is squat.
I have spoken.


;-)

4:15 PM, July 03, 2008  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Sometimes boring is nice. I have quite enjoyed being by myself or just having no where to go...

PS...I'm with you..if it sucks why waste your precious time with it.

10:00 AM, July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home