Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hey, I'm back.

Hiya, everyone. I am happy to say that we have all survived the last couple weeks. Thank God. Anyway, we are thinking of moving to far away places in the next couple of years, like New Mexico. The universities are good and the property prices are soooo low. So, I'm going to cut back on my class load for the next few terms as is Brandon so we can save and move with some extra cash. I think it'll be neat to live near all the relatives I have there for a while too. I haven't seen some of them for quite a while. Should be fun. Plus, I am looking forward to the warm sunny days! They have more of them, you know. Anyway, gonna get back to studying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Hope Corbin is feeling better!

8:31 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home