Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Alright, fine. Be that way.

So anyway. New post for you picky people. It's gonna have to be a short one as I have no time this weekend.

No tengo tiempo.

Anywho, this week was filled with frustrations and irritations aplenty. Occasionally there would be a bit of fun or relaxation thrown in but for the most part is was annoyance all the way.

Sometimes I make it too damn easy to become peeved.

I'll be working on that.

On another note, went to a Pampered Chef party at my Sis-in-law's place and blew my budget by a good $.75, yes that is seventy-five cents. But, I ordered a good amount of stuff with my dollars and got some things I've been wanting for quite some time, like the big stoneware roasting pan with the lid that you can bake things in too. I can't wait to get it and start baking things for dinner. I also got a set of bamboo spoons that I've been coveting. Got some other stuff, but I'd have to look at the receipt to tell you for sure what they were. My ma came to the party and my good friend as well as other parents I know from daycare.

I gotta say, the food was amazing. There were these lovely little cream-puff things that I managed to avoid for the most part.

There were those pickles wrapped in ham that had been slathered with cream cheese that I have a serious weakness for. A SERIOUS weakness.

And of course, there were all sorts of other delights, my sis is never a schlump when it comes to entertaining and putting flub on all our hips. And of course, since I quit smoking, my hips have a bit more flub than usual.

It was great. Today's schedule? Class, baby shower, dinner with same sis and brother as well. Eek, I'm busy this weekend! But, I may get to ride that silly little dirtbike that is featured in that photo below. But I'm really looking forward to seeing my darling hubby ride it!!

Oh, and I forgot. I now am the proud owner of a fishing pole and a bunch of gear, so we are going fishing tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Ok, enough of all this bonding. I got crap to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home