Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Special thanks.




We have a lot of people to be thankful for who were very helpful during my pregnancy, labor and delivery. First and foremost, Sabrina for being such a great doula, for putting in a lot of time during my pregnancy forcing me to think about and talk about a labor plan and what I wanted and then helping things turn out the way they did. Also for being such good and supportive company and a fabulous cheerleader. Also for holding my foot in such a way that I didn't get a leg cramp. Thanks to Jennifer for making phone calls and fielding phone calls and generally helping keep family and friends informed while we were in panic mode trying to get to the hospital after my water broke. This was super helpful and allowed us to focus on the battle ahead and have some moments of closeness before things got too crazy. To both our families for respecting our wishes to have a private labor and delivery, this turned out to be exactly what we needed to have. I think this was really instrumental in what turned out to be a successful VBAC. Thanks to all for all the support, congratulations, humor, company and gifts. Thanks to all my coworkers for all of the support, gifts, parental wisdom, help and homemade goodies. I think that covers everyone but if I forgot something specific I blame it fully on labor amnesia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

Hey no problem!

Now make sure that all your info is up to date at church so they will stop calling me! ha ha

3:11 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger The Writer said...

They should have my number six times over by now since they always called me on anything concerning Bob and Marie.

What a bunch of goobers!

12:19 PM, September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home