Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, July 05, 2008

The funnest 4th ever? Not quite.

So. My dearest pal absconded with my oldest and treated him to the parade and to a festival that apparently involved food and face painting. Witness exhibit A:


This was a great thing since my youngest wasn't feeling up to the challenge and I doubt we would have gone anywhere because of that. Corb had a great time and talked of nothing else all afternoon. Linc was clingy, fussy and apparently constipated all day. He pooped several times, bunny nuggets mostly (thank you for the term, SIL), and didn't clear the offending stuff entirely until late evening.
I thought his disposition would improve after that. I was sooooo wrong! He remained clingy and fussy and added in jumpy once the noise started. I don't know if it was teething, feeling icky or just developmental insecurity but it wasn't fun. Finally, he settled down and this is how he spent the 4th:


At least one of us felt at peace. Happy 4th y'all!

*Update* So, in the house-hunt. I have sent a number of e-mails to people renting out houses and I just got one back. I requested some photos and the woman sent me six. I was pleased until I found out that there were two of the front door, three of the kitchen from almost the same angle and one of the bathroom mirror. Ever so helpful, don't you agree? That one is no longer on my list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Well Corb had the funnest beginning of the 4th ever, so think of that as a boobie prize. One out of four ain't bad, right?

5:15 PM, July 06, 2008  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

That was very cool of your uber cool friend to steal the oldest for awhile!

9:58 AM, July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home