Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Can I get an Amen?

Hey kiddies, just wanted to draw your attention to Sabrina's sister Davinie whose water broke this morning at 36 weeks. She is on her way in for a c-section as we speak, and though she and I have not been the best of friends (or friends at all, really) I would like to call all my gals to send up a prayer for her and the baby. I know I can count on you!!!

(just forget that I referred to y'all as my be-hatches in another post, will ya?)

On another note, I had a lovely job interview yesterday with Central Oregon Resources for Independant Living. It was much fun, I just have to figure out if my school schedule will allow me to take it.

I'll keep you posted!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

7 pounds 6 ounces

baby GIRL!

Payton Jayne

little issue with blood sugar, maybe moving to Bend, but for now looks ok!

THANK YOU!

2:07 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

Anytime girl!!! I'm so glad everything looks good, and my family can personally vouch for the NICU and all the greatness that happens there, so don't worry too much. Tell Davinie congrats from us!!

Amber, it's like 9:15 to 3:15 and there aren't many classes happening after 3 so I don't know if it will work. I have to have at least 6 credits per term to maintain my financial aid so I'm kinda stck in that respect. Thanks for the prayers!

3:45 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

WOW! New baby! Congrats to Davinie and family! Continued prayers for baby! The NICU at St Charles Bend is awesome!

Good luck with your job hunt. I know that you will consider all options with a great amount of prayer and that it will work out for you as it needs to. Even though you are a elderberry smelling mother of a hamster!

4:09 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

You are a maschuggina schmuk, gafilta fish and you smell gufalt.

4:43 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home