Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Recent Funny Things.



Overheard at the pumpkin patch from a mom dragging her son from the petting zoo:
"He's done! He kicked a pig!"

That's not something you hear everyday.

My son has a small tendancy to sleepwalk. He got up in the middle of the night, went into the bathroom, over to the toilet, emptied his bladder and went back to bed. The problem? He didn't lift the lid.

We decided to have frozen peanut-butter cups for dessert. I got two out for him and handed them off. He was way excited because he loves these things. He was halfway through the first one before I noticed something hanging off the cup. "Um, did you take the paper off that?" He hadn't, he had eaten half of it with the paper and not noticed. Even funnier? He blamed me for not informing him that they came with paper under the foil.

The baby was sitting in his bouncy seat having a merry old time. He sneezed a couple of times and I said "bless you" without even looking up. My oldest son asked me what the icky thing on the baby's face was. I went over to look, sure that it was going to be a shadow or some other nonexsistant thing. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the baby had sneezed out a giant, gooey booger that had lodged itself between his pacifier and his face. Pressed booger, anyone?

5 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

Thanks for the giggles this morning!
Too funny~

And much thankfulness that it was not my child that kicked the pig!

9:46 AM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Bwaaaa ha ha ha!!

10:56 PM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Where is the new post? I mean come on...big weekend...lots going on...lots of pics to share...where is the post? We need a new post?....hmm...suddenly...I need some salsa...I will check back later...

1:02 PM, October 30, 2007  
Blogger Pixie said...

These are certainly entertaining! Ah, the everyday joys of life. Hope you're all doing great!

7:02 PM, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Put down the book and write a new post would ya?

4:54 PM, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home