Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

YES YES YES!!!!!!



Guess what?!?!? I'm going to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on December 2nd!!! With my brother and SIL and my hubby!! The kids are going to Grandma's house!! It's going to be sooooooo great!! I'm so excited!! This is the best possible way to kick off the Christmas season!! Seeing a super fantastic, double terrific show with people I love to hang out with!!! Yay!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

YAY! WOO HOO! I AM EXCITED TOO!

It is going to be SO much fun! Finally we get to go to the concert that we have wanted to go to for three years!

Yip Yip Yippee!

PS. I don't know about you but I couldn't think of anything else all day!

8:53 PM, October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home