Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hello hello, my dahling little kiddies...

So hey y'all. First week of classes firmly under my belt and I must say, I'm freakin tired. I had no idea how much energy it would require to sit in a succession of classrooms all day. Back to feeling somewhat stupid, since I am so tired I am sure I wear a perpetually bewildered expression during my classes. I've had several instructors finish a lecture and then look right at me and go, "did that make sense?". I have to nod and then mentally amend it to, it will when I refer to my notes. Oddly enough, the one class that I feel I'm up to speed on is my math class. How cool is that? Even so, I'm pretty pooped and trying to keep up with the school, the kid, the hubby, the friends and a bit of personal time to keep me sane. I do not want to be the idiot saying out loud, I'd love to do that, but I don't have time for me. I have, however, made friends in every class so I have people to call when I draw a blank. So, if you are of a Christian persuasion, pray for my brain to function, and if you are some other kind of heathen, try not to pity me. It'll piss me off.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

This Heathen does not pity, we don't believe in that. Roast in the hell of your own making.... I jest, of course! You will do fine in class.

2:56 PM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home