Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, May 15, 2006

It's Alive. No, really.

So, despite the fact that none of you believed that I would survive the weekend, I survived the weekend.

Na na na na boo boo.

So, anyway, it's freakin' hot. Not hott like Paris Hilton has been known to label anything that encourages or enhances her streetwalker image, but actually hot as in the temperature in my domicile is above normal and causing me some bewilderment and discomfort. Of course, if I were asleep as I am supposed to be it wouldn't be an issue.

I had to tap a pregnant friend for some shorts to wear. My legs are now big enough that all the shorts from last year do not fit them. This has done nothing so much as make me feel somewhat manly, as my muscles are pretty evident now. This exercise class has been worth tuition, it's difficult and painful and I am always sore after, sometimes for days. I have very muscular arms as well. Hopefully all these muscles will serve me well as I participate on the run they are having at High Lakes Elementary June 1st at 4pm to raise money for new fitness equipment for the kids. This will be a memorial run for my dad, and I believe the equipment will be dedicated next June. I think it's kinda cool, I hope you do too. Join us, won't you? It'll be sweaty, exhausting and dehydrating I have no doubt. How could you resist?

Anyway, I am falling asleep over my keyboard, big shocker there, I'm sure. I'm off to dreamland and I'm sure my dreams will include no popular culture and no public figures. I hope the same can be said of your dreams.

Nighty-night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

See'ins how it is a "fun run" for kids around the playground, I think you will be in good enough shape to handle it! It might not be enough of a challenge for your awesome muscles and you may have to run a few extra laps just to show the kids how it's done. Equipment I believe will be installed over the summer and the "service" will be next fall.

Oh and I knew you would come through the weekend fine. You had me and a bottle of Pendleton whiskey. What could go wrong?

7:10 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Manly. Yes, that is the first thing I thought when I saw your svelte bod the other day. "Boy, that Frances ( with her size 0 waist & finger-lickin-good breastesis ) sure does look MANLY.

Puh-Lease.

I will be joining in the run if at all possible!


( by finger-lickin-good, I mean BRANDONS finger, not my own.. .in case you were holding out for a proposition..)

8:28 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

Well, with all this talk of goatees and breastesis I can hardly catch my breath. All I can say is that pregnancy obviously damages the eyesight and daycare obviously causes a severe empathy deficiency. So, thanks for the finger-lickin' compliment, and poo poo to you, bearded lady.

8:07 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

According to this post you were alive but obviously now you are dead since you have not updated this blog!
Hello there are people who are looking for an excuse to waste time and there is no new post to read!

6:45 AM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home