Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The One-Night Punk Rocker.

For whatever reason my kid decided he wanted to be a punk rocker for Halloween. He didn't shout "I wanna rock!!!" like Dee Snyder or anything but he definitely expressed some interest.

Since I'm his indulgent mommy, wish granted. Observe.


I pretty much covered this kid with fake tattoos. Half his mohawk was yellow, the other half green. B called him the nuclear porcupine. He had glow-in-the-dark paint on his face and and in the flat parts of his mohawk. I drew him some earrings with eyeliner and made him look stinkin' cool. Observe exhibit B.



These were his favorites. Why he like the ones on his fingers the best, I don't know.


 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

So I am thinking, due to his personality, that we have gotten a glimpse into your little man's future profession! This was just SO him!

10:33 AM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Pixie said...

He really looked awesome! It was nice bumping into you again. :)

1:31 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Yeah, that costume was SO Corbin!

3:08 PM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home