Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ah. Back at last...

Well, we've been busy. B has started school again and is both excited to be almost done and depressed that he's almost done. And they say women are complicated. Corb is back to pre-school and pretty darn excited about it and I'm still doing the same stuff I was doing before only now I get to do it without help some nights. Not an issue most of the time but when the kid decides to be difficult it's nice to have a backup that can yell louder than me if need be. He makes a pretty darn bad cop. Of course we switch off so he never knows who the good cop is going to be. Makes it harder for him to play us. Anyway, just got back from the coast where we did a little deep sea fishing and walked and ate and went to a movie in an Imax theater and shopped and had a fabulous time. I have photos but I'm still making sure that they are perfect and that they show that the fish I caught are by far superior to the fish everyone else caught.

In other words, you'll have some to look at soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

you caught a fist?

TOOOOO much information!

;-)

11:31 AM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home