Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The addendum....Eight years.


This is the gift given to me by my husband for our anniversary. I usually use Spellbound, it is my favorite perfume. The Princess is new, I had smelled it once and remarked that I liked it. He usually pays attention to such things and files them away for future reference. A great gift. I love perfume and didn't ever wear it before I was married. He picks my perfume and I pick his cologne. A good trade, no? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Immy said...

Well now, at least yours pays attention. Don't let him go.

Seriously, congrats gurly. I am so very ahppy. And has it really been that long. Wow, weren't you just a baby then??? *runs away laughing*

1:09 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home