Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, October 30, 2006

Our Halloween Pumpkin Fun!

This adorable bat is Corbin's. His very first pumpkin, he did really well with the carving, didn't cut himself and was patient. I think it turned out well!


This one was my pumpkin, I've not carved one like this before. I turned out pretty nicely too, I think.


This is the show stopper, the work of art, one of the coolest pumkins I've ever seen. Flawlessly executed by Brandon, and most likely a photo of this will be included in his portfolio and submitted when he applies to archetecture school.




Yeah, that's damn cool! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

I kinda thought Brandon's pumpkin looked like her too but I didn't want to be the first to point it out!

12:19 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

The one Brandon did looks more like me now.

I call it "drunk broad holding herself up with the door frame."

It's art, man.

10:33 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home