Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, August 21, 2006

Thanks y'all!!

So, all I can say now that it is a new week is, PMS can change your life. One week a month, 12 months a year. Isn't that what the Army Reserves say? Something like that? Anyway, feeling more the thing now and decided to come back for more blog type fun. Not that I have anything good to say except that I found out that Johnny Carino's totally rocks!!! Went there Saturday night with SIL and friend and we had a blast!! The food!!! The drinks!!! The silliness!!!

It was great!

Other than that just been working and sympathizing with the hubby who is suffering (greatly and loudly I might add) with a (way worse than average to hear him tell it) head cold. I hate to be overly optimistic (hmph!) but I think he'll survive. Just don't tell him I said so.

Also, why can't I cook like the people on those fabulous cooking shows on the food network? Other than not having the perfectly stocked pantry and the fabulous cookware and tools and several assistants and the perfect ingredients and the budget and the know-how and the talent, I mean. Anyone?

Ok, I'm off to eat the fabulous dinner prepared by the suffering hubby (I know, the martyrdom!) because he roused himself enough to slap some pre-pattied burgers on the grill (that aforementioned fabulous SIL gave us) and flip them once or twice. I must remember to positively overflow with gratitude and awe at his willingness to sacrifice and endure in order to grill.

He's so funny! X-D

6 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

So glad you are feeling better!

It sounds like you have an absolutely fab SIL!

Don't forget Black Bear Diner on Sunday morning!

Poor Brandon has "da dizzeeez"! Aawwwwww...... Good thing men don't get mentrual cramps or the world would never be able to operate at all!

7:03 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Ahh, the martyr husband. Why just last night my own dear hubby was roused from sleep not onnce, but TWICE as I paced the living room floor for hours with our screaming child. How AWEFUL for him! He is SO tired this morning! and therfore allowed to be grumpy.

9:02 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

You were home all day and you couldn't come up with a new post?

6:23 AM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Aren't you one of the people who threatened me regarding keeping updated posts on their blog???

10:07 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Didn't you threaten me about not posting in a timely manner - you loser

4:20 PM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

So you have not posted for like 17 days on this blog so you better post or I'm not doing Thanksgiving

10:51 AM, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home