Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, November 11, 2006

School days, school days....

So my registration is currently being cleared by my former microbiology teacher. This means I will be registering for classes no later than November 18th. This is a bit strange as I have been out of the grind for two terms now. I both miss it and kinda dread it, knowing how labor-intensive it can be. On the upside I have a clearer idea of what area I'm interested in so that narrows down my prospective classes quite a bit. That's a good thing considering the number of seriously boring classes offered. I'm glad I'm not required to take psychology or sociology or any of that crud. It's hard to get financial aid for classes that are generally slept through, though I can't imagine why considering the curriculum. Anyway, that first week or two should be interesting, work and school going at the same time. I'm not sure if going back is smart or stupid.

Let it be smart, please God.

On that note, the Rock is on TV, no idea what the movie is, but he just walked onscreen with no shirt on so I gotta go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

You didn't call me to let me know that The Rock was on TV shirtless?????

What the hell?

9:37 AM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home