Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

So, see ya when I see ya!

This will probably be my last post for a while. As my loyal (2, sweet!, but sad) readers know, I'm moving to a smelly, funkified land far, far away.

This is taking up a lot of time, and soon my computer will be in a box. I can't post while my computer is in a box.

So, just so y'all know, I love ya, will miss ya, and I'll be back on here as soon as I can. Assuming this doesn't kill me, that is.

In the meantime, I expect you to behave yourselves, and I expect you to miss me soooo much that it keeps you up all night and you start to waste away from the pining.

Or. You could just sniffle a bit. Yeah. That'd be cool too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

Geez you are always looking for excuses to get out of posting a new blog post!

9:14 AM, August 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home