Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The latest of the late

So. We've been in the new place for a while. It's sorta coming together. Work is busy. Some aspects of the homelife are kinda hinky.

However, Linc just turned 2! Some pics for you!!











Obviously, Linc liked his cake. He very much enjoyed eating it and fingerpainting it. I've spared you from the picture that shows what that bath did to the tub. He is now a two year old, may God have mercy on us all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, he definitely liked that cake! I can't believe how big he's getting! Happy belated Birthday to him!!

2:56 PM, September 08, 2009  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Very cute!

10:51 AM, September 15, 2009  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Man I thought I sucked at blogging...you might have me beat! HA HA

10:58 AM, November 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home