Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Gratitude and thankfulness today. Blessed with the bountiful abundance of love, support, generosity. God has blessed me with the best family, genetic and chosen, that a person could ever wish for. God has blessed me with strength and endurance. God has blessed me with Truth. He has blessed me with His love and sovereignty and made me thankful that we truly belong to Him. He has blessed me with a heart to feel, a mind to reason, a soul that calls out to Him. He has blessed me with an understanding of the true depth of love. I have been blessed with the experience of all the facets of love, both the joyous and the crushing. I have been blessed. God's greatest blessings to all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

And to you, friend! I'm very thankful to know you and your family! <3

3:36 PM, December 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home