Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm back from the dead, at least temporarily.

So, you may have wondered if I had indeed died, as it was suggested. The answer to that frankly stupid question is obviously no. I didn't die.

I've just been fishing.


Now that we've established that I don't have time for you whiners, I'll catch you up.

I've been fishing.

Also, working and going to class on occasion. I enjoy both of those less than fishing. I've not been doing too much else. I can tell you that I'm tired. Tired of school and tired of having umpteen meetings a day about behavior issues at work. No, jackasses, not my behavior.

Funny.

The behavior of the persons that I'm supposedly in charge of. Whatever. Did I mention that I have been bitten recently? I think that it's a bit more traumatic when the biter is older than you by a few years and outweighs you by, oh say, 35 pounds and can't pronounce your name.

The horrors.

What's more, I have been christened "the mean, evil bitch of the week" at my job, for daring to request help from one of my fellow employees. Literally, I said, "(fellow employee), when you have a second, could you please help (so-and-so)?" in a sweet tone of voice. I was then admonished for being "bossy" and had to have a discussion with the manager of the department.
Granted, the meeting was entirely tongue-in-cheek and I was informed in no uncertain terms that the other employee has "emotional issues" and that there was no way I could avoid her psychotic behavior which, incidentally, just lumps me in with (no shit) every single employee in the building. Also, one of the other gals told me that there are several of us "mean, evil bitches" working there and it was suggested (by yours truly) that we should start a club, hold meetings and pay dues. This plan was unanimously approved.

This makes me co-chair of the Mean, Evil Bitch Club. How cool is that?!?!

So, who wants in? The line forms to the left, have your initial fee of $10 (this pays for coffee and chocolate) ready at membership inception. Our initiation consists of a pledge to remain mean, evil and bitchy and the cerimonial slapping of the Dumbshit of the Week. The choosing of the Dumbshit will be done on the first Monday of the month and we will hold at least one cerimonial slapping, not limited to the Cerimony of New Members. Anyone who fails to pay dues twice in a row without making amends with latte and doughnuts will automatically become the Dumbshit of the Week and will endure at least one slapping. Those eligible for Dumbshit include, people who drive way below the posted speed limit, people who abuse government aid programs (welfare, medicaid, etc.), people who ask stupid questions, people who consistantly point out the obvious, and men. If you will be joining our ranks it is wise to have at least two potential Dumbshits in mind in case you forget to pay. It is also possible to become the Dumbshit by default if there are no potential candidates and either hot flashes or PMS are occuring.

Ok, enough of that. So, now you all know I am alive, well and causing contraversy and trouble as usual. Hope you feel better now.

Ciao. Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

You scare me.

Now, that off my chest, are we still on for this weekend?

8:03 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

Like, duh!!! I'm ready and anxious!!

Party on, Wayne!!!

8:11 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Hey are you gonna fix Sabrina's link?

12:54 PM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Hey Jen.. I don't think she likes me anymore.


;-)

3:37 PM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Sabrina I think that we have been ousted and replaced with a fishing pole and bait! Those stinky fish are more important than us!

By the way France - great fun this weekend! Thanks for the awesome yum yums to compliment our 3 inch thick pork chops! Ha Ha! Man those things were huge!

2:05 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

ARE YOU BACK FROM THE DEAD OR NOT?

WHERE IS THE NEW POST?

Oh and by the way, thanks for coming and supporting me at my bellydancing "show" tonight!

9:14 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

oh and new poll too!

6:35 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Oh and it's a go for Dad's thing on the 1st. I will bring Corb in. Doug is riding the motorcycle in. I have some pics to bring in and set up a table at the school so will have to be early!

6:47 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Put down the damn fishing pole already and blog!

6:34 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Hope all went as planned at Big D's walk today!

5:06 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

I reserve the right to fish as much as I need to.

Fishing and prayer go very well together. Especially when you pray something other than "come on God, just one good bite! Just one big fish!"

ALthough, the prayers for fish work too.

10:50 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home