Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Is this what you were after?

The time has come. Well, it comes next weekend, anyway. We will be skeedadling off to the fabulous vacation destination (if you REALLY dig snow) of Bozeman, Montana. We will be staying in a hotel (don't ask because I don't know which one) and we will have a car waiting for us when we get there (which I know is a convertible T-Bird) and we will be free to use our alotted weekend in any way we so desire. I expected to be totally excited about this, and I SO am, but I'm a bit nervous too as this will herald either the first step towards a new home or the first step towards knowing the right choice for us is staying here.



Either way I'm sure it will be a fun trip. I'm going to take the digital camera and the laptop so I may start uploading photos even before we head home. We won't be able to take our darling mohawk-wearing son so he will be staying with his auntie and is too excited about that to be bummed about missing out on a plane ride. I am kinda excited about the staff meeting I will be missing, but I don't intend to tell them about it.

In any case, I thought I would see if y'all have any particular question that our trip might answer for you. So, think it over and ask any questions that have been burning in your devious little brains since we began discussing this months ago. I will keep a list and either answer them photographically (don't get any sicko ideas) or in my post-trip post.

On another note, I actually got my period today (yay!) so I set up my appointment to have the blood tests that my doc recommended. They will take place on August 9th and will tell us if the progesterone is low and the prolactin is high. Luckily for me, both these problems are easily dealt with and only require medication on a short term basis. I'm stoked about that considering the issues in pregnancy that some of my friends have dealt with in the past. It could so be worse.

I still haven't decided if I will be signing up for fall classes or if I will assume that changes will be taking place and taking fall term off as well. I certainly don't want to put us in an untenable position if changes are taking place so I may just go with safe rather than sorry.

And I think that's enough to tide you of the "unquenchable-thirst-for-blogging-people" over. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Thank you thank you for the update! I do have to re-think all of my Montata questions though as you have ruled out the entire line of thought I was following. Prude.

Also glad, for once, that you're flowin'. Get those tests and KNOW, ya' know?

8:48 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

I know, ya know?

And a little blogging from you wouldn't be amiss either.

9:32 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Thanks for the update on Montana.
Am I taking care of Corbin?
When?
Nah, just kidding! The kids are all looking forward to it.

As far as sharing your womanly secrets with us..... uh thanks - I think.
Just kidding. I am praying that all will go well and that you will have a new baby in the next year. People don't know how good they have it when they don't experience what we have. Although, because of it we truly appreciate the miracle don't we?

11:06 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

So are you going to post bi monthly?

8:16 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

You know, for as much crap as you give other people about posting.. you'd think you'd be better about posting yourself!

9:00 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home