Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The HAIRCUT

So, not being a totally conservative mommy, and given the fact that I find it hard not to give in to the things my son wants, I gave in and cut his hair. It was almost like any other haircut. It had grown out quite a bit since I had last taken the clippers to it and I knew that I was going to have to make a decision on his request soon. I figured that he wanted this "do" because his cousin Logan had been sporting it not so long ago.

Well, I gave in. I gave my son a mohawk.

I like to think of this as his 4-year-old Billy Idol period. I'm not opposed to him singing songs for a sick amount of money, although I am concerned about the kind of songs he sings and if he plans to do it in leather pants.
This is a view from the top literally minutes after I cut it (and he had a bath to get the fuzzies off) I did not realize how very blond his hair was until we shaved a bunch off.


This is how he looked after church. I'm not sure if you can see the slight black eye he is sporting here but it totally works with the image of "well-dressed-hooligan-delinquent" that we are now promoting.
The side view showing that it was spiked up for church at his request. More than one person said this hairstyle is perfect for him Insult? Compliment? You decide! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

I love it! I think it is perfect for him since he is such a little crazy kamikaze crazy dude! Plus you are only 4 once! Why not? If he has the same haircut when he is 15 it will be seen as being a hoodlum and right now it is cute!

7:39 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

agreed.. adorable!

1:11 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Amber said...

I would just like to add that I think his hair looks so awesome and I thought he looked absolutely adorable with the gel at church!!

10:48 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

It would be nice to have a new post

9:52 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

My gosh, you act like you are busy or something!

Maybe after we get home from TD tomorrow you could freakin blog!

1:09 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home