Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Like, wow!!

Hey thanks y'all for the support and congrats! I was originally bummed because of how far apart the kids will be but now I'm so happy that I am having my second at the age I am. I am already feeling so much more appreciative of this blessing and all the blessings around me than I was capable of the first time. I also have more reasonable expectations and am enjoying the unique aspects of this pregnancy even if they aren't all comfortable! Yes, I am having a bit of tummy-upset. I didn't have any of that the first time, but the sleepiness is familiar.

Did I mention that pregnancy makes me dumber than a bag of hammers?

My dear Sis-in-law said we'd have a celebration dinner of some sort and I actually asked what we were celebrating. She looked at me for a minute with a raised eyebrow and a slightly open mouth before I figured it out.

Yep, I'm definitely pregnant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Still giggily over this news!

OK, keep peppermint tea bags with you and when you feel particularly barfy sniff them. It helped take the edge off of the nausiousness for me anyway....

9:07 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

That is the cool thing about being pregnant - having an excuse for a momentary lapse of brain activity!

I think that your "timing" is not an issue at all. All things work out just fine with some dedication. I think Corbin is the type of kid that will benefit from being the only child for a little longer. All kids are different. Not only that but I think that yours and Brandon's relationship has developed to a place that a new baby would be icing on the cake. Maybe that is what God was waiting for - for your relationship to be so mature. We all think we have the perfect relationship in the beginning but when you can get 10 years into it and it has gotten even better and the forecast is for it to get even better -then children are easier and huge blessings for both parents. I am really happy for you guys - on the baby news and seeing how awesome yours and Brandon's relationship is. Since we have spent so much time with you guys the last couple of months, I see your relationship in a whole new light.

Oh and Sabrina, barfy? That is awesome - I haven't thought of that word in a LONG time! :)

1:11 PM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home