Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Leftover Orange Juice Carnage

So, some of you heard the story about how the sport bottle of orange juice exploded in my kitchen and sprayed the rotton juice all over hell and back. If, of course, hell was in my kitchen. In any case, you will all be disappointed to hear that I did not take photos of the actual orange juice mess I did take a couple photos of the hole that the top of the sport bottle punched in the ceiling when it exploded. This hole is about 2 inches across and at least 3 inches deep.

Bet you didn't know that orange juice could do this.




Also notice the spots of orange juice that I could not see when the original cleaning took place.



And y'all thought your husbands were destructive. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

I have to say, although this caused you a lot of work- which I am truly sorry for- this has given me more chuckles and true laughs than anything in quite awhile. It rates right up there with hinky and gronker! I bet your house was wonderfully clean and freshly scented of Pine Sol when you were done. Don't forget that this is ammo for other occasions when you need to "pull out the big guns" during a disagreement! :)
Are you guys going to send this to Mythbusters? I think that would be awesome. Send them along a replacement bottle! Too funny!

8:47 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Alas, I'm afeared I'm a bitin the dark on this one... but I'm impressed with the hole in the ceiling regardless of how it got there!

9:27 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

Those of you who weren't in the know have been enlightened! So there!

10:01 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

STILL laughing about this!

7:39 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

STILL LAUGHING!

12:41 PM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home