Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Update of FREE!!!!

So, the trip will be the weekend after next. Yay! We decided to take that bundle of energy that we call our son. I just couldn't deny him a plane ride. I asked the hubby what his boss's plane was like and he responded with "which one?" I said how many does he have? He said two, one he flies and one his pilot flies. Ah. And which one will we be on? The one with the pilot, apparently. Well good. I like his boss, but not enough to put my baby on a plane he is piloting himself. I've seen what he can do with a golf cart, after all.

Anyway, I looked up the weather in Bozeman and found it to be only slightly cooler than it is here, which today is a bit of a drag. Hopefully when we go it will be cooler still. I also talked to a gal at work today who had done quite a bit of traveling and said that the fishing in Montana is actually pretty good so, yay for that!

So, we will take loads of photos, I'm sure and I plan to post a few here so everyone can see what we're looking at. That way, you can all share your opinions.

Not that I'll necessarily listen to them, or anything. ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

Heck I am already writing you off.
Oh by the way, find a replacement for your son in daycare would yah? I can't stand the stress of having another opening.
It will be weird to just see you a couple times a year. Of course I can still pick on you on your blog. Thank God for technology!

10:42 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LMAO!

6:40 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

HELLLOOOOOOOO BASTARDS!!

Where's the freakin' love?

10:50 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

How much more love do you want you big runnin off to montana traitor?!

10:14 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

I would just like to add that I would love to see you in pigtails. Come on, show me the love, put your hair in pig tails! PPUUUUUUULLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!??!!

10:48 AM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home