Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Oh if only it were a dream.

There are rare moments in my life, especially since I started blogging, when I am utterly shocked by the lack of taste, class and/or common freaking sense when looking at other people and the wardrobe choices they make. You've all seen the sites on my blogroll, you know what makes me laugh. I've just recently found a link to a retail site that actually made the blood drain from my face a little. Wanna experience it?

http://wickedweasel.com/usd/bikinis/

I seriously got a little sick to my stomach. I am warning you now, I do not consider this site appropriate for children of any age.

That includes husbands.

5 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

With these suits - naked seems more tasteful, less slutty and definately leaves more to the imagination.

9:26 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

If only they'd left something to the imagination, I wouldn't have gagged at my monitor.

10:20 PM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... but you gotta admit... Natasha has an a#$ you could bounce a quarter off of.

And I'm a chick who's NOT a lesbian! Just envious I guess ;)

11:14 PM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't seem that awful to me. I don't think I would wear one, but if you've got the guts and the booty, then why not?

12:58 AM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I have to agree.. if I had that body and a private beach, I'd be sporting one! Also.... it is listed as "workwear" so I imagine they are marketed to the "Stars" set....

11:03 AM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home