Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, August 18, 2006

So, yeah I'm still here. Sorta.

So, I'm sure you have been wondering what sort of rock I've been hiding under and the answer is: "a heavy one."

I can't say I haven't been busy, but I can't say I've not had other reasons for not talking.

For whatever reason I haven't been my usual ebullient self lately. I've run the gamut from merely not being in a social mood to being downright depressed. I've been hiding in my house and not really wanting to come back out again.

I don't know if it is all the transition at work, the strange changes in the weather or PMS or what have you. I just know that it's been strange and continues to be strange. In the past when I've had moods like these they came and went rather rapidly. This one isn't for some reason and there's no cause I can put my finger on.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that as my blogging buddies, I want to make sure that you all know that I'm not mad at anyone and I continue to read your blogs and they continue to entertain me and make me smile. I'm not avoiding trying to avoid any one person but rather ALL people while I try to figure out what God is trying to tell me.

So if I don't post for a while know that I'm still here, I'm just taking a breather.

Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

So like I know what's wrong and just remember that I am here if you want to talk about it. I am not gonna push so when you are ready- I'm here.

5:48 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I can be patient. Call if you need to gab!

8:56 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Amber said...

I hope that things start to turn around for you and you start feeling better! I'll be thinking of you in my prayers.

11:58 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Immy said...

Been there, done that, I understand whole heartedly. Though I must say that you have been rather interesting the last couple of days. Hope they have helped you. ~_^

1:57 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

I am really sorry that life has been handing you situations lately that are tough to handle.
Some how, some way, we always get through even though sometimes we don't want to.
You will make it through.
Praying for ya

10:13 AM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home