Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, June 11, 2006

At last...

...My love has come along.....

Anyone else like Etta James? Anyone else have any idea who she is?

Never mind.


However, I do have an "at last." At last.....we're pregnant!! I know, we've been married so long we shouldn't still be doing things that can lead to that, but what can I say? We're stupid.

Anyhow, I haven't had an appointment yet with any doctor, but I hope to rectify that this week. I have a general idea how far along, but I've been wrong before so I'm not making any guesses this time.

So, yeah, we're excited and all that and I know all my homegirls are too!!! Anyone willing to send prayers, maternity clothes or partially filled coffee-hut punchcards will be thanked most sincerely!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!

And I recognised the song right away.

Congrats!

12:07 AM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

WOO HOO AND CONGRATULATIONS!

Way excited! I feel a celebratory bbq coming on. Of course we will have to wait until the deck is done but hopefully it won't be too long. We made some good progress this weekend but pray for good weather so that we can keep it up. I'm hopin' for it to be done by the 4th of July!

On second thought, I am not going to drink the water or hang out with you guys though anymore.
Between you and all your friends I am afraid that Doug's vasectomy would be miraculously be reversed after four years and I so do not want another baby. I just want ones that I can spoil rotten, fill full of sugar and then send home! Ha ha :)

Anyway, again I say WOO HOO!

8:49 AM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home