Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, June 09, 2006

Celebration time, come on!!!

Yay! My dearest pal has gone and had her a baby!!! A gorgeous boy weighing in at 8 pounds 5 ounces and a whopping 21 inches long. Mama and baby were doing fabulously when I visited in the hospital and I was present at the first bowel/bladder movement. It was a whopper also. We were, naturally, properly impressed and darned proud.

Anyway, coming up quickly on the end of finals, next week in fact, so I should be able to blog more consistantly after that. I have no doubt that my dear pal's posts will be spotty at best until the little guy detatches himself from her *ahem* torso on a more long term basis.

Either way, I am ecstatic that he made his appearance in a timely (oh boy, did he!) fashion, and if you hurry you may still be able to see the labor countdown still on her blog. I'll have to pick on her about that!

Congrats girl!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Sooo...... Update........!

9:34 AM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home