Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Whoa nellie! Here we go!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Tomorrow will be my last day of work this week. Thursday I will be going over to my SIL's house early to get the food started then we head off to church. After we return (we will run home to change, of course) we will finish food preparation and we feast!! No doubt we will be there till way late and the kids will all be running around like little nutcases on crack and of course we will have a few extra kids there. I'm sure that will be a blast. Then home to sleep off all the food and use the next day to lounge around and drink coffee. Then it will be back to SIL's house for a seriously huge drunken card game! We are each contributing a different variety of alcoholic beverage and the kids will all be at grandma's house. It promises to be seriously fun!! If that weren't good enough, Saturday night B and I will be off to party it up with all my friends at work. We are planning to go dancing, maybe some more drinking and who knows? We may end up doing something not previously on the agenda! I even have a good friend coming from out of town to join us. I've been looking forward to this four day weekend all week as have all my friends at work. We were all talking today about how excited we were getting and how we couldn't wait for it to get here! It's so cool that all the significant others are joining us as it is usually just the people I work with. Not that this is a bad thing, it is a group of gals between the ages of 22 and 29 some of whom have children and some not. We can all get pretty exuberant and ridiculous with the assistance of a few drinks and a lot of laughter. We have also discussed doing a potluck kind of dinner with all the kids so we could all continue to get together. Either way, this is going to be a seriously kick-ass weekend!

I can't wait to see what we do for Christmas!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home