Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, March 09, 2007

It's art man!

 
 
 
 

These are the pieces that hubby made in his ceramics class. Naturally (as with all his other classes) his teacher is properly astounded by his untapped talent and believes him truly gifted. She thinks he should sell his pieces and it seems that she's got her eye on a prodigy/big seller role for his future. He just thinks it's fun. I'm really proud of how lovely his work is and how good he is at making the pictures in his imagination come to life. Ok, I'm done bragging on him. Back to your regularly scheduled blog surfing.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Those are awesome. I'd love to have any kind of talent to make stuff like that. I bet it would totally sell too.

3:00 PM, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Sabrina said...

stop. just stop. unless you plan on giving me some of that lovliness, STOP TEASING ME WITH IT ON THE NET.



Horrible cow.
;-)

4:11 PM, March 11, 2007  
Blogger The Writer said...

I can't help it! Admit it, if your hubby was doing something like this (instead of all that intangible studying crap) you'd plaster it all over your own little online world! I have more pictures coming so you'll just have to drool!!

8:05 PM, March 11, 2007  
Blogger Pixie said...

Cute blinkies, by the way, and I love the little pregnant avatar!

9:27 PM, March 11, 2007  
Blogger Immy said...

Dang woman....That first piece I would love to have hanging on my wall...the second one too!!!! Tell B-Man that I love what he does too, please.

2:56 PM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Not only is it art....

but it is time for you to post something new!

8:04 AM, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home