Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yay!! Time off!!

Man, I just love holiday time off!! It rocks! I got to sleep in this morning, wake up for coffee, enjoy a visit from my SIL and Bro (and their perfect children, of course!) on their way out of town, my awesome friend is visiting me today and I'm not sure I'll ever bother to get out of my pajamas! My hubby has taken my son to the garage to play with power tools and get dirty so they are both perfectly happy and Dirty Jobs is on TV. This is shaping up to be a great day. Plus, I have been gifted with so much chocolate I could melt it and bathe in it. Not that I would do such a thing, it would render it inedible, but I could if I wanted to! I'm pretty excited about this weekend as we are having a couple dinner parties with different friends and one with the parents (my mom, DH's parents) as well as several visits both given and received. I can't wait to see my son open his presents and I literally have no idea what my hubby has gotten me. Yes, I shook all the boxes, I admit. Anyway, I am going to continue my cozy lounging until my friend calls me and then I may comb my hair. Then again, I may not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home