Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ok, fine.

So, yeah it's 2007. I have killer pics. Pics of the part-ay I went to and pics of the kid in some of his holiday finery. Guess what? The rat-bastard program I am using won't let me publish them. I don't know if it's pissed because I didn't get it anything for Christmas or what, but it's making me very angry. So these fabulous blog-worthy (and somewhat embarrasing for some of my friends) are sitting in my computer. Bored. Useless. A shell of their former selves.

All because of the rat-bastard program that has ceased to serve the function that I acquired it for.

Dammit.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Picasa and Blogger no longer playing nice for me teither, I've been loading them directly to blogger and bypassing Picasa alltogether. Frustrating as hell but what can you do, you know?

12:04 AM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Did ya'll update your picasa?

2:01 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger The Writer said...

Yep, sure did. Not that it helped. How are you doing the loading directly to? I didn't know you could do that.

9:04 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Sabrina said...

When you write up your entry, in the toolbar where there is BOLD, etc. there is a little picture. Click it and you can directly upload rather then using Picasa. (J)I updated and still no go there. very very frustrating.

10:00 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Pixie said...

I hope you can get them working soon. I can't ever get my pics to upload with Picasa either, I always have to go directly to Blogger too.

12:42 PM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

okay, tried it and picasa no worky!

Sorry dudes...I rarely used picasa to do it so I just did the "old fashioned" way anyway.

1:41 PM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Immy said...

So Google is playing well with.......well, anyway, I am sure you will get the pics up in good time.

7:19 AM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

BTW....

Happy day after your BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for inviting us to tag along for dinner! Good food at Carino's and great company! My tummy hurts from laughing!

Again...thanks for asking us along. It was fun. Oh and you don't look a day over 29...you look at least a week before!

9:15 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Amber said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a day late! Busy days for me lately! Hope you had a good day :-)

9:37 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Hey post something new buttface!

I'm getting tired of posting comments on this whiney post!

12:59 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home