Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas All!!!

Our Christmas started last night with my in-laws coming over for dinner. I made a 20 pound turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, salad, biscuits and many, many treats. It was a total blast, the kids all made out like bandits. My cutie pie was gifted with many toys, including a Game Cube and a bunch of games, a kid construction set (so he can be just like daddy) and an absolutely beautiful bed set that includes a quilt and two matching pillow covers. I'll post photos as soon as it's washed and on his bed. He also got loads of Avatar stuff, which he was totally excited over as it is his favorite. My in-laws got my hubby and I gift cards to Johnny Carrino's and Cold Stone Creamery. I sense a date night coming up! My mother got us a fabulous set of stainless steel cookware that is oven safe to 400 degrees. For the most part, we've been playing with kids toys, though. I can't help it, that Game Cube is addictive, and it has 3 controllers. B and I also were gifted with a huge basket of gourmet foods. In this basket is a Tortuga rum cake. I'm eying it already! Anyway, it was super fun watching kids open presents and now I'm going to lounge on the couch with my mom and watch my kid play the Polar Express game we got him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Immy said...

Glad you had a great Christmas.... I too had my small family here. So wonderful and quiet.....

10:17 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Life Is Good said...

Too Cool!

8:34 AM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Immy said...

update?

7:17 PM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Pixie said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Hope you guys are enjoying the new year.

4:29 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home