Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Okay, okay.

I'm posting already! You can't make me put in pictures, though. I've been avoiding the computer for a while, it seems to suck time faster than any of my other vices. I used to be able to sit down and surf the net, to think of things throughout the day I wanted to look up. For some reason, that hasn't happened to me lately. I get online, I read the blogs I like and then go do something else. Of course, it may have something to do with the NSAIDs, but it may not. They make me a little groggy, too groggy to keep up with the speed of the television (I feel like it's throwing things at me) and the 'puter seems way too bright. All the other lights in the house, however, seem way too dim and I always assume that they are screwing with my vision. Speaking of vision, I had to fight to keep it in focus whilst driving home, but I seem to be okay now. Uh, what else can I tell you? Oh, work is the same. Complete and utter insanity. Fun yet excrutiating. Irritating yet amusing. Friend from out of town visiting, though I haven't seen all that much of her. Other friend hopefully getting out of the hospital soon after barely surviving a nasty case of bacterial pnuemonia. Um, looking forward to a fairly low-key holiday, spending time with those I feel close to. Looking forward to the new semester, sort of. Sort of not. Either way, it's coming so there you go. Looking forward to dropping the boy off at daycare in the morning and forcing his poop-headed provider to wear my coffee. Never mind that he told me today that she is the best teacher ever. This is irrelevant, she's a booger and a turkey, trust me. Ok, I've updated on all the things I feel like discussing, so I'm leaving. I may come back soon, I may not. You never know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Life Is Good said...

I almost didn't hop over hear cuz I have been waiting SOOO long for you to post something new. WOW! You finally came up with an insult for me. I am so honored.

Oh and by the way...it takes one poo poo head to know another.

And... don't speak of wasting the morning gold (aka coffee) in such a violent way. Throw cotton balls instead.

1:41 PM, December 14, 2006  
Blogger The Writer said...

How about instead of cotton balls I yank your head back and dump liquer down your throat? How's that for revenge?

8:00 PM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home